- Rate of New HIV Diagnoses in Europe (2019)
- U.S. Flag But Each Star Is Scaled To Their State’s Population and Geographical Position.
- How the "Old World" looked at the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
- How to piss of all of Europe
- The average age of Portland, OR's buildings
- Vaccine mandates around the world
- Greece and the Aegean Bartholomew, J. G. (John George), 1860-1920 ; John Bartholomew and Son, 1922
- Language evolution map of the British Isles
- A 1960s Map Of Genoa
- What does dog say
- average Fixed Internet Speed in european subcontinent as it was in September 2021
- Lowest Mortgage Rates by State (Oct. 2021)
- Results by municipality and county of the 2021 Alberta referendum on whether or not to abolish the bi-annual Daylight Saving Time clock change (49.8% Yes - 50.2% No) [4096×2298]
- Countries of Europe that are smaller than average Russian regions.
- Average number of children born to an African woman during the reproductive period
- Etymological journey of the name “California”
- The Relief map of Guatemala made in 1905. With an extension of 1.8 km2.
- Interstate Highways of Chicago [OC]
- 3D density map of France
- I made a map of Ancient Egypt under Ptolemaic Dynasty
- US States where deaths exceed births.
- Regions of USA (OC)
- Armenia at it’s height, 95-66 BC
- Emperor Tigerstar’s map of every day of the American Civil War
- Paid Leave for New Mothers (NYT)
- MapPorn Discussion Thread for October, 2021
“Where all the white women at?”
- submitted by /u/superhuman0078 to r/louisck [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/WilliamMcAdoo to r/seculartalk [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/biggystigs1086 to r/jimmydore [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/chilipeppersamurai to r/conspiracy [link] [comments]
- One of the most fascinating ideas brought forward from ancient times is the concept of a hidden world existing underneath the surface of the Earth. Agartha (also referred to as Agharti, Agartta or Agarttha) is arguably the most popular version of this type of legendsubmitted by /u/sherozebc6969 to r/TinFoilHatPod [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/dwaxe to r/samharris [link] [comments]
"Ozymandias" I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.