- Layout of the Griffin House- Family Guy
- Post-Colonial Africa in 1960 from Time Magazine
- Bathymetry of the Pacific Basin (1965)
- [OC] Hispanic and Latino Americans by county in 2020
- [OC] Americans with only Indigenous ancestry by county in 2020
- If Mario was french Canadien.
- Guidelines for maps, from Draughtsman's Alphabets by Hermann Esser (1845–1908).
- Locations of towns and cities with some of the most common suffixes in Italy and their origins
- is escape a crime?
- Countries who invaded India.
- Map of Tang dynasty China handdrawn by me
- Europe (Detailed) - AD 1796 - [6637x4983] [OC]
- Map of towns in France with the suffix -ac.
- Bergen, Norway, 11 500 years ago.
- Current Range (Bright Red) vs Historical Range (Dull Red/ Orange) of the Asian Elephant. Credits: Wikipedia
- It's Greek to me!
- Percentage Of People Who Trust Climate Scientists, 2020
- Civilians crushed by military vehicles in Turkey from 2008-2018
- cat map 🙂
- Chinese Infrastructure Projects in Latin America and the Caribbean
- A peculiar world map from 1581
- Working on a map of Toronto, Canada
- Percentage of people identifying as not religious in MENA.
- Percent of births outside of marriage across the US and the EU. 2018-2019 data [OC]
- Which drink are you closest to?
- MapPorn Discussion Thread for October, 2021
“Where all the white women at?”
- The time for fence sitting is over. It's time to mobilize. The lives of children are in grave danger. Do What ever you can. Share info, protest, run for office, write a letter to your representatives, put a sign on your car. Do something!Fauci and his team MUST be brought to justice for unleashing a bioweapon on the […]
- Atacama, Chile is the land of geoglyphs. Among the nearly 5,000 glyphs discovered there in the past 50 years, none is greater than the Atacama Giant. The largest prehistoric representation of a humanoid figure, it stretches 390ft or 119 metres.submitted by /u/Sanetosane to r/AlternativeHistory [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/yousifucv to r/thedavidpakmanshow [link] [comments]
- submitted by /u/RoomWhacks to r/owenbenjamin [link] [comments]
- I study human-centered IT. I'm dropping out of my masters because the theories they present […]
- View Poll submitted by /u/ace8995 to r/polls [link] [comments]
"Ozymandias" I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.